Monday, March 19, 2012

8 rides

I really know I need to train more. It seems that so many things impact that ability. I was checking out my stats on Strava, and found that I only had rode 8 times in 3 weeks. Somehow I rode better though throughout. Certain reactions are going on, which is always promising.

My goal for this week was to have some good training and then race this coming weekend. Rain on Sunday was expected, so I rode hard on Saturday. Then I get a cough, runny nose and flu like symptoms. Wonderful, those plans are thrown out the window.

We will see by the end of the week if a race is possible. I am fooling myself, but I want to get a race in, and motivate further to get my house in order. I was hoping with some riding that I would lose weight this week. So much conspires to ruin those best laid plans.

Well, it is Doctor time tomorrow morning. Another change which should help me out is in the works. I am happy so far this year, this is the best I have done since having cancer. I am happy as well since I know much more is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment